A morning fire damaged a house Monday in the 600 block of North Main Street in Byng.
This Week's Circulars
Tony Wayne Jackson, (23) of Norman passed away on August 5th. His Funeral Service is pending with McMahans Funeral Home.
Estelle M. Dragoo, (89) of Noble and lifetime resident of Cleveland County passed away on August 7th at Oklahoma City. A Graveside Service will be held at 10:00am Tuesday, March 11th at the Noble IOOF Cemetery. Visitation Hours, Monday, August 10th 5:00pm-7:00pm. Arranged and Directed By McM…
Thelma Kay Dorsett died August 5, 2020 in Spencer, Oklahoma at the age of 53 years 25 days. Graveside services are scheduled for 10:00 AM, Monday, August 10, 2020 at Washington Cemetery, entrusted to the care of Wadley's Funeral Service.
Richard Gerald Cain, 77, of Oklahoma City, died August 6, 2020. Visitation: 6:00-8:00pm, with 7:00pm Wake Service, Monday, August 10th, Havenbrook Funeral Home-Norman. Mass: 11:00am, Tuesday, August 11th, St. Thomas More University Parish-Norman. Interment: SunnyLane Cemetery. Share condolen…
- Pinkitzel opens Norman location
- Teen breaks silence to discuss Unite Norman incident
- Norman Public Schools announces fully virtual start to school year
- UPDATED: Police release more details of tempers rising between Unite Norman recall effort, opposition
- NPS hears feedback on virtual instruction plan during Monday board meeting
- Local residents create new kind of face mask
- Update: Man arrested following shooting near OU campus
- Oklahoma reports 377 new COVID-19 cases, 4 in Norman
- Mother first in five years to be charged in county under statute
- Norman reports 1 additional death, 24 new COVID-19 cases Tuesday