TULSA, Okla. – Another 15 coffins have been discovered in a Tulsa cemetery as archeologists resume excavation work on a mass grave believed to hold the remains of unidentified Tulsa Race Massacre victims.
This Week's Circulars
Major F. 'Red' Morrow, 92, of Norman, died June 15, 2021. Graveside Service: 2:00pm, Friday, June 18th, Resthaven Memory Gardens, 500 SW 104th Street, Oklahoma City. The family requests masks be worn at the graveside service. Share condolences online: www.havenbrookfuneralhome.com.
Shepherd, Dr. Colonel Virgil
Dr. William D. "Bill" Anderson, Jr., 93, of Joplin, Missouri, formerly of Norman, died June 15, 2021. Graveside service: 11:00 a.m. Friday, June 18th, Clinton City Cemetery. Arrangements are under the direction of Thornhill-Dillon Mortuary, Joplin, Missouri.
- Horning: Coaches need to tell NCAA what's acceptable and threaten not showing up
- OU Softball (Extra Frames): Gasso makes the case for replay
- Horning: Five things to remember and take away from a wonderful and poorly scheduled WCWS
- OU Softball (Extra Frames): Controversy marks seventh inning
- Horning: Her whole team won, but it was Juarez who improbably made it possible
- Horning: Getting to Game 3, Sooners, Seminoles deserve a bigger stage
- OU Softball (Extra Frames): Sooners broke record after record, all season and at the World Series
- OU Softball: Juarez keep it going, bats back her up, Sooners win fifth national championship
- Horning: Gasso, Sooners do too much wrong, make it easy on Seminoles
- OU Softball: Not themselves, Sooners in another World Series hole after waiting too long to respond