Articles appearing on The Transcript front page for March 11, 2015
- By John Shinn and Michael Kinney Transcript Staff Writers
University of Oklahoma President David Boren on Tuesday expelled two students identified as playing a leadership role in the singing of a raci…
- By Joy Hampton Senior Staff Writer
Norman sales tax took a promising leap upward this month, netting 8.17 percent growth in March receipts. Moore sales tax continues to run belo…
- Associated Press
OKLAHOMA CITY — The Oklahoma House has approved legislation that shifts the issuance of marriage licenses from the state to members of the clergy.
This Week's Circulars
Druscilla Ann Bush (82) of Noble, passed away on August 4, 2020 at the Norman Regional Hospital. A Memorial Service will be 11:00 am Friday, August 7, 2020 at McMahans Funeral Chapel. Directed by McMahans Funeral Home of Noble.
Robby Dean Lee, 58, of Norman, was born January 29, 1962, in Chickasha, OK, passed away August 3, 2020. Services will be held at 1pm, Friday, August 7, 2020 at the John Ireland Funeral Home, 120 South Broadway, Moore, OK.
Ariel G. Delarosa, 59, Norman, passed away July 26, 2020. Memorial Mass, 10:00 AM, Friday, August 7, St. Mark the Evangelist Catholic Church, 3939 W. Tecumseh Rd., Norman. Online condolences may be shared at www.tribute.care
Elva "Jean" Burleson, age 89, of Norman, passed away Monday, August 3, 2020. Visitation: 6:00-8:00pm, Thursday, August 6, 2020, at Havenbrook Funeral Home-Norman. Graveside service: 10:00am, Friday, August 7, 2020, at Sunset Memorial Park-Norman. Share condolences online at www.havenbrookfun…
- Pinkitzel opens Norman location
- Norman Public Schools announces fully virtual start to school year
- NPS hears feedback on virtual instruction plan during Monday board meeting
- UPDATED: Police release more details of tempers rising between Unite Norman recall effort, opposition
- Mother first in five years to be charged in county under statute
- Moore Public Schools updates 'Return to Learn' plan
- OKC Thunder: 4 storylines to follow as Thunder begins playoff push
- Local residents create new kind of face mask
- Norman manufacturing center receives certification under state commerce program
- Oklahoma reports 377 new COVID-19 cases, 4 in Norman