So I’m looking at the board Rory Hamilton’s labor of love has created.
NORMAN — While flying in and out of recruits’ hometowns the past several weeks, Lincoln Riley has felt palpable interest in Oklahoma football.
NORMAN — There was little drama surrounding former Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield’s runaway finish in the 2017 Heisman Trophy race.
The No. 16 Norman High girls took home some hardware Monday night, defeating Class 4A No. 5 Newcastle 61-53 in the Southern Oklahoma Invitational championship Monday in Duncan.
This Week's Circulars
The City of Norman is considering putting a significant transportation bond up for a vote in February. Years after a new senior citizens center was promised, there remains little substantive progress on actually building one. Should the City of Norman move forward with other projects before getting the senior citizens center funded and designed?
- Gallogly to Boren: Cross me again, 'I will destroy you'
- Norman police arrest three after reported robbery, crash
- HORNING: Pitch perfect Murray reveals character moments after making history
- Gallogly denies sending threatening message to Boren
- Three in hospital after high-speed chase
- Dallas County man set for execution
- OU football: How Lincoln Riley pitches to defensive recruits without new DC in place
- Riley: After tests, Marquise Brown's status for Orange Bowl still up in the air
- Another scooter company headed to Norman
- Norman looks to reduce marijuana penalties