Miss any of the Transcript's Oklahoma-Kansas Gameday coverage?
NORMAN — In the buildup to Sunday's 11 a.m. home opener against Wofford, the Oklahoma men released a remake of the famous Larry Bird-Michael Jordan McDonald's commercial.
OKLAHOMA CITY — The person who will decide when it’s time for Russell Westbrook to return to game action appears to be … Russell Westbrook.
It hasn’t been the same for Rodney Anderson, sitting on the couch, watching Oklahoma play football on television.
Lincoln Riley and Oklahoma could always go full-on Norman North. Not coach Justin Jones’ Norman North, but coach Brent Barnes’ Norman North.
Curtis Bolton’s apt description of his senior season rolled off his tongue in the straightforward way he expresses many of his thoughts.
This Week's Circulars
The City of Norman is considering putting a significant transportation bond up for a vote in February. Years after a new senior citizens center was promised, there remains little substantive progress on actually building one. Should the City of Norman move forward with other projects before getting the senior citizens center funded and designed?
- Florida governor’s race seems settled after recount; U.S. Senate race headed to second review
- Police identify suspects in alleged Oklahoma City vandalism; possible Moore links
- OU softball lands star lefty pitcher, Giselle Juarez, from Arizona State
- Medical marijuana authority decision to publish license holder info prompts security concerns
- HORNING: You've really got to hand it to Mike Gundy
- Woman thwarts robbery attempt at east side Walmart
- OU football: Caleb Kelly relishing opportunity to play former position
- City of Norman investigates helicopter incident during Veterans Day Memorial Parade and Ceremony
- Driver found guilty of manslaughter
- Oklahoma dismisses OL Tramonda Moore from program