OKLAHOMA CITY — What was it Thunder general manager Sam Presti said way back on the eve of training camp?
OKLAHOMA CITY — The person who will decide when it’s time for Russell Westbrook to return to game action appears to be … Russell Westbrook.
OKLAHOMA CITY — Having won 8 of 9 games, the Thunder entered Wednesday night's 128-103 victory over the New York Knicks riding a fair number of positive trends.
Given his archaic views on on the times we live in, his lack of empathy for those less fortunate than himself and the insecurity required to threaten reporters covering his team, Mike Gundy must be a whale of a football coach.
OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma City did what it hadn’t done very often, playing a sloppy third quarter against the Phoenix Suns.
OKLAHOMA CITY — The latest pregame reporting before the Thunder's 118-101 victory over the Phoenix Suns Monday inside Chesapeake Energy Arena was that former Thunder forward Carmelo Anthony was unlikely to return to the Houston Rockets after missing time with an “illness” and that Anthony’s …
LeBron James scored 26 points and dunked for the winning basket in the final seconds, lifting the Los Angeles Lakers to a 107-106 victory over the Atlanta Hawks
Ezekiel Elliott had 151 yards rushing and his go-ahead 1-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter helped the Dallas Cowboys beat the Philadelphia Eagles 27-20
OKLAHOMA CITY — Looking for their seventh straight win Thursday night at Chesapeake Energy Arena, the Thunder did not play particularly fast nor particularly well, at least not in the way they tend to play well.
This Week's Circulars
The City of Norman is considering putting a significant transportation bond up for a vote in February. Years after a new senior citizens center was promised, there remains little substantive progress on actually building one. Should the City of Norman move forward with other projects before getting the senior citizens center funded and designed?
- Florida governor’s race seems settled after recount; U.S. Senate race headed to second review
- Police identify suspects in alleged Oklahoma City vandalism; possible Moore links
- OU softball lands star lefty pitcher, Giselle Juarez, from Arizona State
- Medical marijuana authority decision to publish license holder info prompts security concerns
- HORNING: You've really got to hand it to Mike Gundy
- Woman thwarts robbery attempt at east side Walmart
- OU football: Caleb Kelly relishing opportunity to play former position
- City of Norman investigates helicopter incident during Veterans Day Memorial Parade and Ceremony
- Driver found guilty of manslaughter
- Oklahoma dismisses OL Tramonda Moore from program