After winter weather postponed Norman Public Schools for three days, Norman High's and Norman North's basketball coaches decided to put the season's second Crosstown Clash on hold, as well.
The Tigers and Timberwolves were set to meet at Norman High Friday night, but will instead hit the court Saturday, Feb. 21.
The rare weekend slate will begin at 1 p.m. with the junior varsity girls. The J.V. boys will play at 2:15 p.m.
The varsity games will start with the Tiger and T-Wolf girls tipping off at 3:45 p.m.
The freshman and sophomore Clashes, originally set for Thursday night, will now be played Monday, Feb. 23, at Norman High. The ninth-grade girls will begin at 5:30 p.m. followed by the ninth-grade boys and the sophomore boys.
This Week's Circulars
Oscar Dale Lane, 87, passed from this life at his home in Norman, Oklahoma. Oscar was born, raised and lived most of his life in Norman. He left for a time to serve his country in the Korean War with The United States Army. Upon his return, he began his career as an aircraft electrician with…
- City attorneys: Petrone recall did not total enough signatures
- Council declines ‘crowd management’ grant, approves Carter to Ward
- ‘Grandmother in the black robe’: Family remembers Choctaw Nation district judge who died from COVID-19
- UPDATE: Norman Police respond to early morning shooting
- NPS administrators address community COVID questions
- PEN casts 'no confidence' vote in Migliorino
- Attorney calls accusations ‘broad and inaccurate’
- Pros, cons weighed for State Question 805
- UPDATED: Unite Norman files 3 petitions to change charter
- 1 additional death, 34 new COVID cases in Norman