The UKB John Hair Cultural Center & Museum features a variety of information about the tribe's history, as well as mannequins wearing traditional Cherokee clothing.
As featured on
TAHLEQUAH, Oklahoma – Fashion is always changing and evolving, as it has for centuries among Indigenous people whose contact with European settlers drastically altered not only their way of life, but their clothing as well.
This Week's Circulars
Orville bob Morris was born to orville and murrell (helm) Morris on june 2 1953 he departed this life on April 6 2021 he was raised in Lexington he and Laura frapp were United in marriage September 15 1973 he was preceded in by his parents and 1 brother Jimmy joe Morris those who survive by …
- OU women's basketball: Jennie Baranczyk hired as program's head coach
- Live results: Lynn takes Ward 3, bond proposal passes
- Cleveland County to file charges against man who shot dog Saturday
- Oklahoma extends state income tax deadline until June 15
- “SCOREBOARD": Lynn takes Ward 3, provides one-word statement
- Medieval Fair to resume this weekend after 2020 cancellation
- Norman police respond to shooting incident at Norman Community Dog Park
- Mayor will not call special election for Ward 2
- Clark announces bid for mayor
- Measure requiring seat belts for children in back seats fails