This Week's Circulars
The City of Norman is considering putting a significant transportation bond up for a vote in February. Years after a new senior citizens center was promised, there remains little substantive progress on actually building one. Should the City of Norman move forward with other projects before getting the senior citizens center funded and designed?
- UPDATE: Gallogly condemns blackface video, says students have offered to apologize
- Woman killed in Norman train collision
- OU dean critical of Gallogly hiring process, staff layoffs removed from administrative position
- OU students issue apology, express regret over racist video
- Video shows OU student in blackface
- OU professor, recently dismissed dean calls for President Gallogly to resign
- Kessee family files lawsuit
- OUPD search for man seen walking across campus in blackface
- OU football: Jalen Hurts' presence can help Oklahoma's underclassmen QBs
- OU football: Lincoln Riley calls racist video ‘sickening’
Yet again, we wish for defense from Norman North, offense from Norman High, a playoff position after a strong non-district start from Community Christian (not to mention Noble … Hello, the Bears are 3-0) and do we dare declare Southmoore best in the west?
Kicking onside every time in a 56-13 blowout might be considered overkill, but Norman North coach Brent Barnes takes a Michael Corleone-like look at the practice.
Even though its only been a year, Lexington and Little Axe will look very different than the two teams that kicked off last season when they meet tonight at Lexington.